Although we are making efforts to ensure the accuracy and currentness of posted information, we cannot guarantee their perfection.Our company may not be held liable for any acts that a user performs with information of our homepage. Please also accept that our homepage is subject of change and deletion of contents.
Copyright for all contents recorded on our website, such as posted items, photographs, animation, sound, explanation texts, etc belongs to our company.Nevertheless, in cases when an author exists apart of works produced and published by outsourcing, copyright belongs to each of the authors.
Texts and images on our website cannot be reproduced on other websites or printed media, except for individual use ( reproduction, transmission, distribution, transfer, adaptation, etc.).Contents recorded in our website cannot be used without permission by the copyright owner beyond the range that is recognized by other copyright laws. Reproduction of information without written permission in advance from our company is not permitted.
Using social media
Information sent by social media are not guaranteed concerning accuracy or completeness, due to characteristics of social media.The information which we and our employee send by this account does not necessarily express our official announcements or opinions.Watch our homepage for official announcements or opinions.
A governing law
Although our website can be accessed from countries over the world, which may have different laws, users of our company and users who access our website are expected to accept that they are bound by Japan law with regard to the utilization of our website.
The following acts must not be done when using of our website,
- Acts that infringe the property or the privacy of our company or to third parties, or
- Acts that inflict or may inflict damage or prejudice to our company or to third parties.
- Acts that come against or may come against public order and morality
- Criminal acts or acts linked to criminal acts, or acts that might be criminal.
- Register e-mail addresses of other persons, perform false declarations or notifications.
- Marketing activities, or acts for the purpose of profit, or preparations for such purposes.
- Acts that damage the reputation or credit of our company or of third parties.
- Using or providing harmful codes, such as computer viruses, or acts that might cause such situations.
- Other acts that violate or might violate laws, ordinances or municipal ordinances.
- Other acts that can be considered inappropriate by our company.
In the case of the following recommended browser available , it is possible to keep to enable these features in your browser settings , you can browse this site in the best layout .
Google Chrome、Firefox （Latest Version）
Later Internet Explorer 8
Google Chrome、Safari（Latest Version）